Prevail is a welcoming space created to support you on your pursuit of self-excellence. We ask that all clients follow Prevail etiquette to ensure that every member of our community has a positive experience.
CLASS PURCHASES: Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note expiration date upon purchasing.
LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICIES:
- Classes are to be reserved and paid for in advance to guarantee a spot in class.
- You have up until 8 hours before class to change or cancel a class.
- Any changes or cancellations after the 8 hour mark will be considered a "Late Cancel".
- If you do not change/cancel your class and you do not attend, you will be considered a "No Show".
- Clients with any unlimited or every day class option will be charged $10 for each "Late Cancel" and $20 for each "No Show".
- Both a "Late Cancel" or "No Show" will result in loss of class if you purchased a trial class, single class, series package, or any finite # of classes per month option.
- If you are not physically present in the gym 5 minutes before the start of class, you will be considered a "No Show" and your space may be given away.
- If a class you'd like to take is full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist!
- If a spot opens up at least 8 hours before class time, you will be added to class and will receive email confirmation.
- You are responsible for all classes you are added to from the waitlist - the 8 hour cancellation policy still applies! Be sure to change or cancel at least 8 hours prior to class time to avoid penalty.
- The waitlist will close 8 hours before class and will not automatically add you after that point.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist 8 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you be subject to our late cancel/no show policies.
- Please make sure you are subscribed to class confirmation emails from us to receive waitlist notifications!
LATE ARRIVALS: In consideration of the Prevail community, please plan to arrive with enough time to wrap your hands before class, and stay through the duration of the class. Late clients will be allowed to join class if the class has not yet started the circuit. If you're running late, give us a call at (323) 452-0101 and we'll hold your spot for up to 5 minutes into class time. If you're not here at the start of class time and we don't know that you're on your way, your spot may be given away to a standby student and you will be considered a No Show.
HANDWRAP HELP: Please check in at least 15 minutes before the start of class to ensure a trainer will have time to wrap your hands. Trainers are not able to wrap hands once class begins as they will need to lead and supervise the class.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: Our classes are open to students ages 16+. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be physically present with you to sign a waiver before your first class, no exceptions. Nannies or friend's parents are not permitted to sign the waiver for a minor unless they can show proof of power of attorney.