FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
We are always on the lookout for part-time front desk associates that are looking to join our fast-paced world. This position has great potential to grow with our team. A front desk associate will be responsible for administrative duties such as:
• Greeting clients and checking them into class
• Managing client accounts using MindBody
• Answering phone calls and responding to client inquiries via email
• Educating clients about our classes, memberships, and class packages
• Opening and closing the gym before and after classes
• Continuing to develop knowledge about fitness industry, leadership, and management skills
The ideal candidate will:
• Be friendly, outgoing, and have excellent customer service
• Be extremely detail oriented and organized
• Be passionate about fitness, health, and wellness
• Be committed to hitting sales goals
• Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and good judgment
• Have great people skills, with clients from all different backgrounds
In this position you will be:
• Supported in your personal & professional growth
• Encouraged to take Prevail classes, on us!
• A member of our fun, close & dedicated team
• Part of Prevail's effort to share our love of boxing with as many people as possible! The opportunities here are endless.
TO APPLY please send us your cover letter & resume, 3 professional references, work availability, and links to any social media (linked in, twitter, ig) that supports your candidacy. Full applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive consideration.