We are looking for a part-time trainer’s assistant to join our team. If it's your goal to become a trainer at Prevail LA, this is the place to start! A trainer’s assistant will help our lead trainers to deliver the best workout experience possible. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Setting up and cleaning up gym before & after classes
• Supporting lead trainers during classes by leading warm ups, supervising workouts, and holding mitts*
• Performing administrative duties such as checking people into classes and processing sales
• Contributing to social media presence & assisting during photo/video shoots
• Creating workout playlists
• Developing the skill set to lead different level classes
• Continuing to develop knowledge about fitness industry, boxing, leadership, and management skills
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about fitness, boxing, health, and wellness
• Show initiative and have a desire to grow with our company
• Pay attention to detail and retain training information quickly
• Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and ownership
• Have great people skills, with clients from all different backgrounds
In this position you will be:
• Supported in your personal & professional growth
• Encouraged to take Prevail classes, on us!
• A member of our fun, close & dedicated team
• Part of Prevail's effort to share our love of boxing with as many people as possible! The opportunities here are endless.
TO APPLY please send us your cover letter & resume, 3 professional references, work availability, and links to any social media (linked in, twitter, ig) that supports your candidacy. Full applications must be submitted to email@example.com to receive consideration.
*Please note that this position requires a lot of physical activity. Trainer's Assistants must be able to hold mitts, lift weights up to 30lbs, and wear a body shield for punching drills.