We are always looking for amazing part-time coaches to join our team. If it's your goal to become a lea coach at Prevail Boxing, this is the place to start! An assistant coach will help our lead trainers to deliver the best workout experience possible. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Setting up and cleaning up gym before & after classes
• Supporting lead trainers during classes by leading warm ups, supervising workouts, and holding mitts*
• Performing administrative duties such as checking people into classes and processing sales
• Contributing to social media presence & assisting during photo/video shoots
• Creating workout playlists
• Developing the skill set to lead different level classes
• Continuing to develop knowledge about fitness industry, boxing, leadership, and management skills
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 6+ months experience boxing, and holding mitts for beginner and intermediate level boxers
• Be passionate about boxing, fitness, health, and wellness
• Pay attention to detail and retain training information quickly
• Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and ownership
• Have great people skills, with clients from all different backgrounds
In this position you will be:
• Supported in your personal & professional growth
• Encouraged to take Prevail classes, on us!
• A member of our fun, close & dedicated team
• Part of Prevail's effort to share our love of boxing with as many people as possible! The opportunities here are endless.
TO APPLY please send us your cover letter & resume, 3 professional references, work availability, and links to any social media (linked in, twitter, ig) that supports your candidacy. Full applications must be submitted to email@example.com to receive consideration.
*Please note that this position requires a lot of physical activity. Trainer's Assistants must be able to hold mitts, lift weights up to 50lbs, and wear a body shield for punching drills.